Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
- Does 666 refer to Barney the Dinosaur?
- What does Apocalypse mean?
- Is there a relationship between the words “Apocalypse” and “Revelation”?
- What are some of the commonalities of Jewish and Christian apocalyptic literature?
All these questions and more are answered on this podcast episode which is an introduction to The Apocalypse of John.
- To read about how some early Mormons might have been willing to “give up polygamy” (but not really) because the 2nd Coming of Jesus was right around the corner, click here.
- To see the books listed in the Muratorian Fragment, click here.
- To read about the 1833 meteor shower in Kirkland that Joseph Smith saw as a sign of Jesus’ Second Coming and which inspired the beloved Mormon Hymn, Now Let Us Rejoice, click here.
If you would like to email Dr. Greaves a question, fill in the form below. We would love to play and answer your voice mail questions if you choose to go that route