- Where the heck is Philippi and how did it get its name?
- Did Paul see belief in Jesus as a choice or as something that is just given to the believer?
- What did Paul have to say about white privilege?
- What important roles did women in the Philippian church have?
- Was Jesus’ suffering theologically important?
All of these questions and more are discussed in this episode of The CES Podcast with Dr. Sheldon Greaves.
Please leave us feedback and rate us on iTunes if you like what we are doing or if there is an area upon which we can improve. Also, if you like this podcast, please share it with your friends.
– Dr. Greaves and Miguel
If you would like to email Dr. Greaves a question, fill in the form below. We would love to play and answer your voice mail questions if you choose to go that route.