Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
- Is “The Word” in John 1 possibly referring to Mother in Heaven?
- Why does the Gospel of John seem to know so much about Judaism yet is so anti-Jewish?
- What exactly is “The Word”?
- Why didn’t the Christians help fight the Romans along side the Jews prior to the temple being destroyed?
- When Dr. Greaves was a student at BYU, what did Hugh Nibley tell him about The Gospel of John?
All of these questions and more will be discussed in this Episode of The CES Podcast with Dr. Sheldon Greaves.
Welcome to episode 21a of Rational Faiths’ podcat series, The CES Podcast (for the rest of us), with Bible scholar, Dr. Sheldon Greaves and his co-host, Michael Barker. Dr. Greaves and Mike Barker will be looking at this year’s seminary and institute curriculum, which covers the New Testament, and will be distilling a week’s worth of lessons and readings down to a half hour podcast. Episode 21a will cover just the beginning of The Gospel of John, chapter 1
Please leave us feedback and rate us on iTunes if you like what we are doing or if there is an area upon which we can improve.
– Dr. Greaves and Mike
If you can, please donate the the Liahona Children’s Foundation. Follow this link: