Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
- Why was there such a huge debate over circumcision? It’s just the tip, right?
- In Paul’s letter to the Galatians, who was his audience?
- Why is Paul so dang angry?
- What does Paul actually mean when he talks about “works”?
- Did the early Christians adopt a “separate but equal” policy? Did it work?
- Who were the Galatians and where were their churches?
All of these questions and more are discussed in this episode of The CES Podcast with Dr. Sheldon Greaves.
Welcome to episode 28 of Rational Faiths’ podcat series, The CES Podcast (for the rest of us), with Bible scholar, Dr. Sheldon Greaves and his co-host, Miguel Barker-Valdez. Dr. Greaves and Miguel will be looking at this year’s seminary and institute curriculum, which covers the New Testament, and will be distilling a week’s worth of lessons and readings down to an hour-long podcast. Episode 28 will cover The Epistle of Paul to the Galatians.
Please leave us feedback and rate us on iTunes if you like what we are doing or if there is an area upon which we can improve.
– Dr. Greaves and Mike
If you would like to email Dr. Greaves a question, fill in the form below or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to play and answer your voice mail questions if you choose to go that route.
Lastly, here is the link to the Salt Lake Tribune which we cited that talks about the Cathedral of the Madeleine: