- What are the Catholic teachings of The Immaculate Conception and the Perpetual Virginity of Mary? Why are these teachings important in Catholicism?
- Did Mary have more children than just Jesus?
- How do other Christians interpret the scripture, “I have other sheep which are not of this fold”?
- How common was stoning among the Jews during Biblical times?
- How common is stoning in predominantly Muslim countries?
- What does Jesus mean when he says “You are Gods”?
All of these questions and more are discussed in this episode of The CES Podcast with Dr. Sheldon Greaves.
Welcome to episode 23 of Rational Faiths’ podcat series, The CES Podcast (for the rest of us), with Bible scholar, Dr. Sheldon Greaves and his co-host, Michael Barker. Dr. Greaves and Mike Barker will be looking at this year’s seminary and institute curriculum, which covers the New Testament, and will be distilling a week’s worth of lessons and readings down to a half hour podcast. Episode 23 will cover The Gospel of John chapters 7-10.
Please leave us feedback and rate us on iTunes if you like what we are doing or if there is an area upon which we can improve.
– Dr. Greaves and Mike
If you can, please donate the the Liahona Children’s Foundation. Follow this link: