Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
- What is DACA?
- What’s the difference between DREAMers and DACA recipients?
- What are some facts you can share with your anti-DACA uncle?
All your DACA questions are answered in this episode with immigration attorney, Mr. John Almaguer, and Pablo and Miguel Barker de Valdez.
- For an overview of DACA click here.
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (UCIS)website, click here.
- LDS Church’s statement on DACA, click here.
- To read about Senator Hatch introducing the DREAM act, click here.
- To read the History Channel’s discussion of “illegal immigration” click here.
- To read a little about Immigration 101, click here.
If you have any questions for John Almaguer, please fill out the form below or send them to email@example.com. We encourage our listeners to email us a voice-mail question so we can play it on the podcast. Also, please share this podcast with friends if you find this series helpful.
You’ve rightly painted a pretty grim picture of immigration, or being undocumented in the US but what would be the benifit of coming to the US undocumented?
If I was thinking “hey I want to sneak into the US and do farm work.” I’d listen to this and crap my pants and fill with fear for even thinking I might go.
Btw, everyone, 100% of people need to listen to this. Honestly, I wasn’t excatly Trump-esc in my stance on undocumented immigrants but I was fairly hard-nosed on it, now I can see that undocumented workers are almost completely “boxed in” on every side.