Share This Post! Because Sharing Really is Caring!
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
Miguel is a Guatemalan-American Mormon living in the Northwest with his family. He is one of the proprietors of the Rational Faiths blog.
All posts by Miguel Barker-Valdez
And if Elder Oaks is saying what God wants to be said, what then?
There in lies the rub: If.
This immature mockery of Elder Oaks is less than productive. If you disagree, have a mature discussion about it. This looks more like the response of an internet troll and not the proprietor of a blog with the key word ‘rational’…
I agree. Normally I see Miguel Barker as a good hearted seeker of truth who is respectful even in disagreement and thoughtful. This post is juvenile mockery. While I understand the frustration and some probably very personal feelings about the talk, this feels neither rational nor productive.
this good posting
What does mean of this pics.
Very good post, keep it up….
so much funny! hahaha!