Mike is interviewed on A Thoughtful Faith Podcast
I really enjoy a new facebook group that was created by the people at A Thoughtful Faith podcast community. One day when I was browsing their wall and saw a post that they were looking for people to interview. I quickly suggested my brother Mike. They took up the offer and interviewed him. This interview is now posted on A Thoughtful Faith website. Here is the link: Athoughtfulfaith.org.
Mike talks about his faith journey and his faith crisis, polygamy, polyandry and moving forward with his faith. We hope you enjoy the podcast!
Share This Post! Because Sharing Really is Caring!
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Other Posts You May Like
- No Related Posts
Adjust Font Size
The Barker Brothers’ Projects
Rational Faiths is taking a step to help those who cannot help themselves. We have pledged to “Adopt a Stake” through the Liahona Children’s Foundation. Join with us!
"...we are asking our Church leaders to inquire of the Lord if the one year wait on the temple sealing can be changed..."
"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." Martin Luther King Jr.
We’re putting our stories and the stories of those who have chosen to share out there. We hope you come away with a better understanding of what those who are injured or sick during their missions go through.
These videos were created for Latter-day Saint parents and allies to voice their love for their LGBT brothers and sisters, sons and daughters. They want to give a message of comfort and support to other parents who are navigating the difficult conflicts that can arise in families around this issue.
- Why I Wore Pants on Sunday: OFF WITH THE PANTS!!!!
- Joanna Brooks, “The Book of Mormon Girl: Stories From An American Faith” – A Review
- The Drama of Faith
- Elder C. S. Lewis or: Thomas in Wonderland
- Let It Go
- Attending the Priesthood Session like I’m the Queen of Persia
- Book Review:_Touching His Robe_ by Leslie G. Nelson
Quote of the Month
"And that's why I worry a little bit about the energy we spend in these wrangling about the exclusivism, the one true church, etc. Because I'm not entirely sure that it will get us anywhere. I think it's best for me to believe that my wife is the best person in the world. And I'm fortunate because it's actually true. But even if it weren't....I think in a kind of deepness of commitment and affection and allowance for the light of God to shine from her, it makes the most sense over all, even at a pragmatic level, to see her as the one true wife. What I worry about is that the wranglings over the general will divorce people from the experience of the beauty of the specificity" (Sam Brown, Mormon Matters podcast, episode 261, 45:46).