Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |
- What would it be like if a Mormon “linger longer” meal after church had people who got drunk?
- Did some of the early apostles’ wives accompany them on their ministries?
- Why are cats so scared of cucumbers? (see video below)
- Why did the Corinthians engage in naked green Jello wrestling?
- Why did Paul insist that woman keep their heads covered?
All of these questions and more are discussed in this episode of The CES Podcast with Dr. Sheldon Greaves. And Dr. Greaves answers a listener question.
Welcome to episode 32 of Rational Faiths’ podcat series, The CES Podcast (for the rest of us), with Bible scholar, Dr. Sheldon Greaves and his co-host, Miguel Barker-Valdez. Dr. Greaves and Miguel will be looking at this year’s seminary and institute curriculum, which covers the New Testament, and will be distilling a week’s worth of lessons and readings down to an hour-long podcast. Episode 32 will cover Paul’s First Epistle to the Corinthians chapters 9-12
Please leave us feedback and rate us on iTunes if you like what we are doing or if there is an area upon which we can improve. Also, if you like this podcast, please share it with your friends.
– Dr. Greaves and Mike
If you would like to email Dr. Greaves a question, fill in the form below. We would love to play and answer your voice mail questions if you choose to go that route.