Blog With Us
Do you have something to say? We love guest bloggers on RationalFaiths. If you want to participate, simply fill out the form below with the subject you want to cover. All post are subject to review and editing. Author gives final approval of post. Thank you for your time!
Subscribe to our blog!
- Big Announcement SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!
- Our Own Tent: Girls’ Camp, Losing my Pants, and Finding my Truth
- Our Eternal Parents – A belief statement in the vein of The Living Christ
- The Inclusivity of Mormon Weddings: A Prayer for Change
- Disability and Human Potential
- 25 Things You’re Doing Wrong
- Letter from a Doubter to a Believer
Quote of the Month
"...God created us with weakness. God doesn't make mistakes, but He made us with mistakes. God created us as flawed individuals and so if that is the way he created us, that is not part of the problem. It is no sin to be flawed, that's part of God's way of beckoning us to have a relationship with him so that He can manifest his power and transform us and know that he loves us in our weakness. He created us that way"
(Dan McDonald A Thoughtful Faith podcast, episode 41, 15:50).
- Book Reviews
- TV Reviews
- Natural Theology
- Mormon Humor
- Heavenly Mother
- Mother in Heaven
- Mental Health
- Faith Crisis
- Pearl of Great Price
- Sunday School
- New Testament
- Book of Mormon
- Old Testament
- Why I Am Mormon – Personal Essays
- Doctrine and Covenants
- Standard Works
- Gospel Topics