Mormon Voices, a branch of FAIR posted this list and it was picked up by Deseret News. There are problems with their choices, as almost none of them are actually anti-Mormon, nor bigoted. Furthermore their rebuttals……not so good. Let’s discuss! http://mormonvoices.org/734/top-ten-2011 1. “By any...read more
Home >> Posts Tagged "poligamy"
Adjust Font Size
The Barker Brothers’ Projects
"...we are asking our Church leaders to inquire of the Lord if the one year wait on the temple sealing can be changed..."
"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." Martin Luther King Jr.
We’re putting our stories and the stories of those who have chosen to share out there. We hope you come away with a better understanding of what those who are injured or sick during their missions go through.
These videos were created for Latter-day Saint parents and allies to voice their love for their LGBT brothers and sisters, sons and daughters. They want to give a message of comfort and support to other parents who are navigating the difficult conflicts that can arise in families around this issue.
- Why Kate Kelly’s Membership Records are Being Held
- Snakes Alive!
- The Gays, the Blacks, the Atheists, and the Feminists: Why Women Will Get Priesthood Before Gays Have Total Inclusion
- Who Does God Obey?
- Please bless the food that it will nourish and strengthen our bodies…
- The Pedagogy of Modesty
- General Conference: A Prep Class
Quote of the Month
"Mormons are like manure. If you pile them altogether in one place, they just stink. But if you spread them around, they can do a lot of good."
--- Dr. Melissa Wei-Tsing Inouye, March 31, 2014, Mormon Discussion podcast
- Carla Clawson Hoffman on In which my son almost dies and my world-view actually does.
- Jeremy on In which my son almost dies and my world-view actually does.
- Mike Gibson on Will a Real Mormon Theologian Please Stand Up?
- Geoffrey on Will a Real Mormon Theologian Please Stand Up?
- Michael Barker on In which my son almost dies and my world-view actually does.
2 Nephi abercrombie & Fitch ambercrombie & fitch anti-mormon beneficial life Bible bonneville communications Book of Mormon byu byui city creek city creek center city creek mall cult Doctrine and Covenants dress code FAIR Faith for the strength of youth Free Agency garments Gospel Doctrine Gospel Topics Grant Palmer honor code Isaiah King James Version LDS foundation lehi modesty Mormonism mormon standards nephi New Testament Old Testament Pearl of Great Price poligamy Priesthood property reserve racism Revelation Sunday School Sunday School Lesson Technology Theology