THE ARGUMENT FOR GOD BEING THE BASIS FOR OBJECTIVE MORAL VALUES AND DUTIES: PART I Click here to read Part II As I have listened to multiple exit stories from people who have left the LDS church, one of the things I have noticed is that when their LDS beliefs leave, usually their belief in Jesus and God do as well. I have wondered...read more
Subscribe to our blog!
- Big Announcement SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!
- Our Own Tent: Girls’ Camp, Losing my Pants, and Finding my Truth
- Our Eternal Parents – A belief statement in the vein of The Living Christ
- The Inclusivity of Mormon Weddings: A Prayer for Change
- Disability and Human Potential
- 25 Things You’re Doing Wrong
- Letter from a Doubter to a Believer
- The Development of Alma’s Faith
- Two Plans: You, Me, and the Law of Consecration
- BOOK OF MORMON LESSON 17: MOSIAH 7-11
- Temple Weddings – The Heart of the Matter.
- Joanna Brooks, “The Book of Mormon Girl: Stories From An American Faith” – A Review
- “For the Body is Not One Member, But Many” – 1 Corinthians 1:14
- The Hole in Our Gospel – A Book Review
Quote of the Month
"...God created us with weakness. God doesn't make mistakes, but He made us with mistakes. God created us as flawed individuals and so if that is the way he created us, that is not part of the problem. It is no sin to be flawed, that's part of God's way of beckoning us to have a relationship with him so that He can manifest his power and transform us and know that he loves us in our weakness. He created us that way"
(Dan McDonald A Thoughtful Faith podcast, episode 41, 15:50).
- Leah Marie on Our Eternal Parents – A belief statement in the vein of The Living Christ
- Paul Barker on The Dead vs The Living
- Garrett on Our Own Tent: Girls’ Camp, Losing my Pants, and Finding my Truth
- Paul Barker on Big Announcement SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!
- Hagoth on Big Announcement SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!
- Book Reviews
- TV Reviews
- Natural Theology
- Mormon Humor
- Heavenly Mother
- Mother in Heaven
- Mental Health
- Faith Crisis
- Pearl of Great Price
- Sunday School
- New Testament
- Book of Mormon
- Old Testament
- Why I Am Mormon – Personal Essays
- Doctrine and Covenants
- Standard Works
- Gospel Topics