Adjust Font Size
The Barker Brother’s Projects
"...we are asking our Church leaders to inquire of the Lord if the one year wait on the temple sealing can be changed..."
"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." Marin Luther King Jr.
We’re putting our stories and the stories of those who have chosen to share out there. We hope you come away with a better understanding of what those who are injured or sick during their missions go through.
- Temple Weddings – The Heart of the Matter.
- Preventing a Dysfunctional Discussion about Doubt
- This moment. Right now.
- “For the Body is Not One Member, But Many” – 1 Corinthians 1:14
- Wrong Message – A Response to: FYI (if you’re a teenage girl)
- A (Very) Brief History of the Bible Part II
- The Mother I (thought I) Never Had
Quote of the Month
"A man does not come an inch nearer to being a heretic by being a hundred times a critic. Nor does he do so because his criticisms resemble those of critics who are also heretics. He only becomes a heretic at the precise moment when he prefers his criticism to his Catholicism. That is, at the instant of separation in which he thinks the view peculiar to himself more valuable than the creed that united him to his fellows" (GK Chesterton, writing about Geoffrey Chaucer).