The Barker Brothers’ Projects
Rational Faiths is taking a step to help those who cannot help themselves. We have pledged to “Adopt a Stake” through the Liahona Children’s Foundation. Join with us!
"...we are asking our Church leaders to inquire of the Lord if the one year wait on the temple sealing can be changed..."
"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." Martin Luther King Jr.
We’re putting our stories and the stories of those who have chosen to share out there. We hope you come away with a better understanding of what those who are injured or sick during their missions go through.
These videos were created for Latter-day Saint parents and allies to voice their love for their LGBT brothers and sisters, sons and daughters. They want to give a message of comfort and support to other parents who are navigating the difficult conflicts that can arise in families around this issue.
- Why Progressive Mormons Are Wrong..and, Oh Yeah, So Are The Conservative Ones
- Come Together Right Now, Over Me.
- Grace is Not God’s Backup Plan — A Review
- We’re All a Bunch of Liars
- Bisexuality and the Mormon Hierarchy: How the (lack of) discussion of bisexuality has been disastrous for gay Mormons.
- More Changes for Sister Missionaries: Something (Mostly) Good This Way Comes
- The Tree of Life – Part II
Quote of the Month
"Without man's love, God does not exist as God, only as creator, and love is the one thing no one, not even God Himself, can command. It is a free gift, or it is nothing...Satan, who is the denial of life...cannot be overcome by God who is his opposite, who is the kingdom of life, except by man's persistence in the love of God"(Archibald MacLeish, J.B., 139).