- Why is taking in Syrian refugees a GOOD IDEA with regards to a country’s national security?
- What are some similarities with the very cosmopolitan city of Corinth and some modern LDS congregations with regards to different ethnicities and economic statuses?
- What are some the problems Paul is addressing with 2 Corinthians that he did not have to address in 1 Corinthians?
- Why would Judaizing Christians have any influence in such a cosmopolitan city like Corinth?
- How many letters did Paul write to the Corinthian Church?
- Are there any LDS congregations in Corinth?
All of these questions and more are discussed in this episode of The CES Podcast with Dr. Sheldon Greaves.
Please leave us feedback and rate us on iTunes if you like what we are doing or if there is an area upon which we can improve. Also, if you like this podcast, please share it with your friends.
Click here to read Dr. Greaves essay about the Syrian refugee crisis through the lens of US national security
– Dr. Greaves and Mike
If you would like to email Dr. Greaves a question, fill in the form below. We would love to play and answer your voice mail questions if you choose to go that route.