- Did Paul really think women should be silent in church or was that a later interpolation?
- Did Early Christian woman have more authority in the Church that was slowly taken away from them by ecclesiastical patriarchy?
- Did the Early Christians do vicarious baptisms for those who died without baptism?
- Did Paul really write 1 Corinthians?
- What is the earliest evidence of the Christian belief of Jesus’ death and Resurrection and how close is that story to the actual life and death of Jesus of Nazareth?
All of these questions and more are discussed in this episode of The CES Podcast with Dr. Sheldon Greaves.
Click here to read Linda K. Newell’s important article about blessings performed by Early Mormon women.
Click here to read Dr. Sheldon Greaves’ blog. Show Dr. Greaves some love.
Please leave us feedback and rate us on iTunes if you like what we are doing or if there is an area upon which we can improve. Also, if you like this podcast, please share it with your friends. And remember we are looking for voices for the bumper music for this podcast. Send us along your recordings.
– Dr. Greaves and Mike
If you would like to email Dr. Greaves a question, fill in the form below. We would love to play and answer your voice mail questions if you choose to go that route.