Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |
- Was the Gospel Paul was preaching different than the message Jesus was teaching?
- Is Ricardo Montelban’s “Rich Corinthian leather” even a thing?
- Are there similarities between the present-day Mormon problem of taking the Wasatch Front culture to all the world and what the Early Christian Church was dealing with?
- Who were the Corinthians?
- Were the Corinthians Pagan or Jewish?
- What are Paul’s concerns with the Corinthians?
All of these questions and more are discussed in this episode of The CES Podcast with Dr. Sheldon Greaves.
Welcome to episode 29 of Rational Faiths’ podcast series, The CES Podcast (for the rest of us), with Bible scholar, Dr. Sheldon Greaves and his co-host, Miguel Barker-Valdez. Dr. Greaves and Miguel will be looking at this year’s seminary and institute curriculum, which covers the New Testament, and will be distilling a week’s worth of lessons and readings down to an hour-long podcast. Episode 29 will be a historical introduction to the Paul’s First Epistle to the Corinthians.
Please leave us feedback and rate us on iTunes if you like what we are doing or if there is an area upon which we can improve.
– Dr. Greaves and Mike
If you would like to email Dr. Greaves a question, fill in the form below or email them to email@example.com. We would love to play and answer your voice mail questions if you choose to go that route.